Prerequisites and Eligibility Requirements
- Admission is contingent upon completion of an ACGME accredited urologic training program or an appropriate foreign program.
- Applicant should have completed all three steps of USMLE.
- Applicant must have three letters supporting application for fellowship. One letter must be from current program director.
- Applicant must be eligible for a North Carolina medical license prior to starting the fellowship.
- This fellowship supports J1 visa applicants.
How to Apply
Application process: Applicants are required to submit a full application through the GURS match system.
Interested applicants should contact Apryle Graham.
Department of Urology
GU Cancer Survivorship Fellowship Program
Duke University Medical Center
Durham, NC 27710
Applicants selected for a formal interview will be contacted by our office directly. Interviews are conducted in a multistep process with the first step being the internet-based interviews often followed by in-person interviews based either at Duke or during the American Urological Association Annual Meeting. Both of these interviews are designed to minimize the impact on clinical responsibilities during residency.
We are limited with respect to the number of slots we can interview at each venue. Unfortunately, because of added requirements at Duke University we no longer can provide an intraoperative experience for candidates on their visit.